SanDisk Extreme plus 256GB UHS-I U3 CZ80U2...

Donaldediva
What state are you in?: NM
User Type: City Official
License Number (Licensed Contractors Only): 0

SanDisk Extreme plus 256GB UHS-I U3 CZ80U2...

Post by Donaldediva »

There is a flaw/bug on this specific drive itself. SanDisk knows about this and continues to promote them to uninformed clients. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. I have also flash disks from many other brands too. I even have purchased much less from other brands and a few of these manufacturers , I truly have had a few of those drives fail or simply have one thing mistaken that makes them work surprisingly.

spytostyle Flash Drive contains a fashionable yet robust metallic casing that protects the drive from sudden knocks. A compact design makes it simple to slide the USB flash drive into your pocket, bag, or purse and convey your recordsdata with you anywhere. Sandisk has principally fenced off 5GB of the drive's area, presumably for "overprovisioning" - it's the primary time I've seen a flash drive that doesn't deliver its advertised capability.

Western Digital reserves the best to alter or discontinue this provide at any time with out notice. The coupon code will expire inside 30 days of receipt. Unless in any other case acknowledged, authentic transport charges for change of thoughts returns are not refunded.

With the excessive velocity USB three.0 efficiency, the SanDisk Ultra USB 3.zero Flash Drive is designed to maneuver your media information very quick and different files between multiple gadgets, so that you spend much less time ready. The drives both came with standard sandisk safe access software and no different recordsdata. I tested both drives with a h2testw v1.four write+read test and verified that both have marketed actual capability and IO performance. The drive comes with a RescuePro Deluxe knowledge recovery software program download provide. This software makes it simple to recover information that have been by chance deleted .

With switch speeds of as much as 100MB/s, the SanDisk USB three.zero Flash Drive reduces the time you'll spend waiting for information to maneuver from the flash drive to your computer. Enabled for USB three.0 ports, the drive enables you to transfer, retailer, and share large files as much as 4 occasions faster than USB 2.0 drives. 15% discount offer legitimate just for Students, Apprentices, Teacher verified by YOUTHDISCOUNT for products bought online through the Western Digital Store when utilizing relevant coupon code. Maximum of five products eligible for discount with coupon code.

- STYLISH, PORTABLE DESIGN - With its sleek black design, the SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive is as stylish as it is practical. This compact and portable drive can simply travel with you in a pocket or purse. - SANDISK SECUREACCESS SOFTWARE KEEPS FILES PRIVATE - The SanDisk Ultra USB three.0 Flash Drive consists of SanDisk SecureAccess software, which lets you arrange a password-protected non-public folder in your drive. Your files will be secured with 128-bit AES encryption to help keep them confidential, even when sharing the drive with others. - WARRANTY - The SanDisk Ultra USB three.zero Flash Drive is backed by a five-year limited warranty.

TRANSFER A FULL-LENGTH MOVIE IN LESS THAN 40 SECONDS - The SanDisk Ultra USB 3.zero Flash Drive combines faster data speeds and generous capacity in a compact, fashionable package deal. Spend less time ready and switch files to the drive as much as ten instances quicker than with a normal USB 2.0 drive. With storage capacities as much as 256GB, the drive can accommodate your bulkiest media recordsdata and paperwork. - MOVE FILES QUICKLY WITH FASTER TRANSFER SPEEDS - With transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s the SanDisk Ultra USB three.zero Flash Drive reduces the time you may spend waiting for information to move from the flash drive to your pc. Enabled for USB 3.zero, this fast drive allows you to switch and store giant information up to ten occasions quicker than USB 2.0 drives.

Return to “General ADU Discussion”